ESTERO, Fla. (AP) — Car rental company Hertz files for bankruptcy protection, pushed by debt and coronavirus pandemic.
Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without permission.
Updates from Local Advertisers
- David City man accused of sexually assaulting girl in Fremont
- South Heartland urges COVID-19 vigilance in Sutton, Clay County
- Officials evaluate opening of Aquacourt
- 31-year-old man fatally shot in Lincoln alley, police say
- Florida long-term-care facilities’ resident deaths from COVID-19 jump by 24% in past week
- Adams County sees 11th death among COVID-19 patients
- New YMCA membership director hopes to make an impact
- Adams County COVID-19 death toll increases by two
- Lincoln woman seeks to overturn city's new regulations for home bakers
- Adams County COVID-19 case count up by four