1. What did former President Donald Trump's lawyers misspell in their impeachment brief?
A. United States
2. Daw Aung San Suu Kyi, the deposed Myanmar leader, faces charges for allegedly doing what?
A. Bribing foreign leaders
B. Violence against Rohingya Muslims
C. Importing walkie-talkies
D. Misuse of public funds
3. Lawmakers in what state voted last week to abolish the death penalty?
A. North Carolina
B. South Dakota
4. What show received zero Golden Globe nominations?
B. "Emily in Paris"
D. "The Queen's Gambit"
5. Which news personality had his show canceled the day after he was named in a multibillion-dollar lawsuit?
A. Geraldo Rivera
B. Lou Dobbs
C. Sean Hannity
D. Tucker Carlson
©2021 Tribune Content Agency, LLC