Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce was crowned the fastest woman in the world for the fourth time as she took the 100m world title in Doha in front of a half-empty stadium.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- Benefit aims to give ALS family better days
- Local group buys MPH
- Silver Lake student brings granddaughter of 'Antonia' to school
- Imperial Mall up for auction at end of October
- Woman killed in car-truck collision near Fairfield
- Speed limit at north edge of city to drop
- Show of support helps save Blue Hill Care Center
- Farmers adapt to harvest challenges
- Judge sentences ex-Nebraska school superintendent for stealing federal funds
- Jury finds truck company negligent in New Mexico collision