15-year-old tennis prodigy Cori 'Coco' Gauff, the youngest woman ever to qualify for the draw at Wimbledon, was knocked out in the Round of 16.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- Juniata Days exceed expectations
- Missing inmate arrested in Hastings
- Downtown parade kicks off Adams County Fairfest
- Utilities officials discuss outage response
- Hairball guitarist lives in the moment
- Alcott keeps library open for summer
- Children's museum has first summer camp after public opening
- Reservoirs wait to release water
- Transgender woman sues state over refusal to cover gender reassignment surgery
- Climate change helping Midwest raise more corn, soybeans