As featured on
On an afternoon when the crowd at the Pete Maravich Assembly Center welcomed back a star to watch his jersey be unveiled from the rafters of the building, a senior LSU star of the present day helped lead the Tigers to a 64-50 win over Texas A&M Saturday.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- Local soap manufacturer begins producing hand sanitizer
- Close contacts of latest COVID-19 patients in Adams County being told to self-quarantine
- Doniphan birthday party linked to 'potential community spread' of COVID-19
- Hastings couple shares ordeal about heart attack in Mexico
- DHHS: Hall County COVID-19 cases categorized as 'community spread'
- Will coronavirus disappear when temperatures heat up?
- Mary Lanning further restricts visitation amid COVID-19 crisis
- School teachers, counselors to keep reaching out to students and families during closures
- Unemployment requirements waived for non-paid workers due to COVID-19
- First packet pickup 'full of emotions'