Lithium is the key element for rechargeable batteries used in phones and Formula E cars. But where is it farmed and how? The answer lies in Chile.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- Wildcats bury Raiders with 13 3-pointers
- Community packs gym, provides 'electric' environment for rivalry
- Motorcyclist dies after colliding with pickup
- Suspicious items determined harmless
- Work on U.S. 136 west of Red Cloud set to start
- Two letters of intent, one family
- Tigers fall short vs. BRLD at Heartland Hoops Classic
- Murder suspect sentenced to 38-40 years
- Platte Institute CEO discusses current property tax reform efforts